QUICK NOTE - I'm so sorry to all those who gave me comments yesterday I really do want to visit your blogs and plan to! You see my WiP was calling me and she demanded that I take time to write her, as soon as I started writing I was in the zone (10,000 words written! Totaling 38,000 words)! So that is why I've missed all your lovely blogs but I hope you still love me! I promise to get around to comment, just give me a bit! :)
First things, if you have yet to sign up to win a copy of The Truth Tellers Tale or Prada and Prejudice go now!!! The books are the links so just click on them to take you to enter!!
Next up, Erica over at Chapter by Chapter has thee most fabulous contest! Stop by, you won't regret it! Totes, books, bookmarks, too much fun! Ends next week so make sure you stop by and when you do let her know I sent you!! Gives me brownie points, and I really want that tote bag!!
Now for more good stuff.... TRUTH'S!!
1. I love rain, it's the best writing days (when I'm not forced to work my 8 hour day) but my favorite part is the color of the sky before it starts, the light pink that illuminates the land and makes all the wonderful colors pop, the green of the grass to the purple and pink of the flowers, they seem to the most vibrant colors, like they were just freshly painted. Crazy sounding or not I love it.
2. I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper
3. I used to play pretend with my sisters and we would all be in a made up Kingdom and each of us a princess to take the throne to become Queen. We'd pretend we had the fancy dresses on and walk down the beautiful staircase (which was really our rickety old staircase that lead from the patio to our driveway - eventually the railing fell off)
4. I hate that at my local Kroger I have to waste gas to get gas. I've never seen such a line anywhere else, but you always need an US Weekly in hand so that the ten minute wait doesn't seem so bad.
5. I used to think Ciao was spelled Chow... yup I'm an idiot, and a blond.