Erica & Christy (visit the other entrants) had a fabulous blogfest and I had to join in. The rules were simple, share the mug you love to drink out of most. Here's the thing, I'm not one that regularly drinks hot cocoa, hot apple cider, or hot coffee. However, I am one that when the seasons come around (known as fall & winter people) I love to visit the apple orchards for the best cinnamon apple cider money can buy... and this is what it looks like.
Who needs a mug when you have an apple?! Thanks girls for the fabulous blogfest idea... and now, because I can't help myself, here are this weeks truths.
1. I find The Bachelor crazy addictive. Last week psycho Michelle wakes up with a black eye (I swear she did it to herself).
2. I finished my manuscript Monday. How did I celebrate? Baked cookies, watched the Bachelor and picked up Wake by Lisa McMann (classy isn't it?).
3. I'm a bad blogger. Apparently I am not able to write, read, and blog all at the same time. It makes me crazy. (I just realized I'm not super woman - I was disappointed).
4. I don't trust Dr. Drew. Anyone who visits The Bachelor and Teen Mom to give advice is a little shady (no offense Dr. Drew - you could be fo reals for all I know).
5. I fell into the trap of American Idol. Steven Tyler is ridiculous (and awesome). Jennifer Lopez seems a little too nice (not sure if it's a show or not), and Randy Jackson... why is he still around (oh thats right, they're still paying him).
Well it looks like TV was on the brainwaves this week. Care to add your thoughts?