You know. That day where everyone tells the truth no matter how insane it is. Yes. I command you (okay so not really) but I hope that you feel we are in the circle of trust. What you say doesn't leave this blog (unless it's laugh out loud funny... then I tell my husband. But that's it. Okay so maybe my cats too).
Share something about yourself. Something that's only true today, was last week, or always has been.
1. I have a Tuesday outfit. Not a Monday, Wednesday - Sunday outfit schedule. Just a Tuesday. I can't explain it but when it's dirty I'm very upset. (long live Tuesday outfit day!)
2. I laugh in my sleep. You knew I was weird already don't start running and screaming away now (actually do that, makes for a better story). I have woken myself up from a severe case of the giggles.
3. I have trouble choosing what to eat for breakfast. It must drive my husband crazy, though he never says anything (he's sweet like that). One day it might be muffins, the next cinnamon toast. Regardless whatever it is I want we won't have. Guaranteed.
4. I like cheap fruit snacks. Kellogs and Betty Crocker step aside because Wal-mart is top dog in this neck of the woods (really it has to do with humidity... guess the cheap ones are harder to begin with so don't soften as quickly).
5. I wear leopard slippers around the house. I like how cozy they make me feel. (don't judge).
So... I shared... now it's your turn!