Woohoo! We made it! Gosh, I always feel great when we make it to Thursdays. I don't know what it is that puts me in such a fabulous mood... then again why ask what makes me happy when it just does?
Moving on!!! Let's get to the reason we're all here.... the truths.
1. I'm addicted to books. Yes, I know we already know that. However I've been devouring writing books, teaching me about tensing, punctuation, grammar. I'm looking to get some knowledge in my noggin for future writing.
2. I'm on a Hellen Keller kick. I learned about her growing up but lately I've been left with a ton of questions. I decided it's time they're answered. I've picked up her auto-biography and it's brilliant. I tell you what, she's an inspiration.
3. My co-worker and I have long days sometimes and we love to occupy ourselves. The usual F U Auto Correct, and Neat-o-rama are just a few ways. However when I'm down about querying he likes to think up stories and creates made up queries that will leave me on the floor laughing so hard.
4. Grimms Fairytale's are just that... Grim. You'd think they changed their last names... alas it looks like the brothers were in fact Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm - how lucky is that?
5. I found a cure for when I'm down. Reading Eat, Pray, Love and Here, Home, Hope will solve my woeful ways. They're what I call "finding yourself" novels and sometimes it's just what I need.
So do you have any addictions? Find it strange that the Grimm's did in fact share grim tales? Have a cure for when you're down? Do share!!