Today we’re talking about the blog AND about their books. Hang on to your cocktails ladies (and gents) because it’s going to be a fabulous ride – twitter style.
All about the blog.
1. Is it easy to blog with one another? Do you each take a day? Yes! The key is to pre-schedule!
2. What made you start this blog? We believed that Chick Lit would always have an audience.
3. How do you choose what to showcase? Simple: Authors & Books that we love.
All about the writing.
4. How do you write together? We write dual narratives-each of us chooses a character to write.
5. How did you two meet? In high school, when Lisa walked into English class wearing little red glasses and overalls.
6. What was your route to publishing? A long, windy road that included more queries than we care to mention!
7. If agented how long did it take you to get agented? No agent, we went on our own with the eBook!
8. What was your favorite to write? Why? Our first: IHWSH was a lot of fun-we had no idea what we were doing!
9. How did you come up with fabulous titles? Lisa is our go-to title person!
All about the random.
10. Cupcakes or cookies? Liz-cupcakes Lisa- cupcakes
11. Knight in shining armor or Bad boy? We loved dating bad boys but married knights in shining armor (Good advice to live by, btw)
12. Flats or High Heels? Liz-high heels Lisa-flats
13. Small dog or fluffy cat? Liz-small dog Lisa- neither. Big dog!
14. Small town or big City? Liz-big city Lisa- small town
15. Caffeine of choice… Liz-Green iced tea Lisa- venti bold w/ vanilla
Aren't they just fabulous! I'm addicted to their blog and you should be too!