Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ARC fun!

Remember that movie where the cute guy makes a bet that he can turn the school nerd into the prom queen?

And it turns out all she needed was to ditch the ponytail and get contacts?

Yeah. This is nothing like that.



This is me, telling you, that I'm going to TLA baby! Where I hope to find a book that could possibly have this plot. After all I'm all about some awesome ARCs that some amazing new (and established) authors will be passing out!

If you're in the Houston area this week STOP BY! $20 gets you into the exhibits for three days! Come join the fun. I love meeting new blogger buddies!

9 comments:

S.P. Bowers said...

Sounds awesome, wish I could come!

Talli Roland said...

Sounds fantastic! Have fun, Jen!

Creepy Query Girl said...

sounds fun!! Enjoy!

Angela Brown said...

Have loads of fun. I sooo wish I could drive down.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have fun!

Jemi Fraser said...

Enjoy! should be fun!! :)

Carolyn V said...

Awesome! Have so much fun! =D

Leslie S. Rose said...

Good times. Safe travels.

Lindsay N. Currie said...

Have fun Jen!!!