Monday, January 25, 2010

Awards!



Valerie at I should be writing gave me the Over The Top Award!!! Thanks, that means so much!!!

Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? iPhone
Your Hair? Wavy
Your Mother? Amazing
Your Father? Insightful
Your Favourite Food? Pizza
Your Dream Last Night? Clouds
Your Favourite Drink? Soda
Your Dream/Goal? Published
What Room Are You In? Living
Your Hobby? Reading
Your Fear? Failure
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Family
Where Were You Last Night? Bed
Something That You Aren't? Rich
Muffins? Blueberry
Wish List Item? Table
Where Did You Grow Up? Iowa
Last Thing You Did? Cleaned
What Are You Wearing? Shorts
Your TV? Fame
Your Pets? Asleep
Friends? Encouraging
Your Life? Wonderful
Your Mood? Satisfied
Missing Someone? Hubby
Vehicle? Mazda
Something You Aren't Wearing? Glasses
Your Favourite Store? Hardware
Your Favourite Colour? Orange
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Hour
Last Time You Cried? Saturday
Your Best Friend? Dawn
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Work
Facebook? Yes
Favourite Place To Eat? Home

5 Blogs I'm Giving The Over The Top Award To:
Stef at 52 Weeks of Wordage
Heather at See Heather Write
Terresa at The Chocolate Chip Waffle
Guinevere at This is not my day job
Rachel at Open a Window

9 comments:

* said...

Pizza, published, not rich. That's me, too!

Thanks for the award, girl!! I'm honored.

Stef Howerton said...

Thank you SO much, Jen! You're such a sweetie! :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I came over from Valerie's blog to say hi and to congratulate you on your award. I love meeting new blogging friends. :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats chica!!

Unknown said...

Your welcome girls! Thanks Shannon! I'll be sure to check your blog out! I love meeting new blog buddies!!!

Thanks Kimmy :)

Heather said...

Thanks Jen! I love do those one-word answer things...it's more challenging than you'd think, since I'm such a talker/writer.

Guinevere said...

Congrats and thanks, Jen! This is my first blogging award and it made me happy. :)

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats on your award! Writing one word answers can be hard. I would have cheated. LOL.

Happy Tuesday!

Unknown said...

I almost did cheat! I really had to watch what I was doing!