Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Award



I won a Happy Award!!! Hooray!!!! Thanks to Kimberly Franklin! You can check out her blog here

There are rules for this award, if you choose to accept it. The rules: you must list 10 things that make you happy.

1. Cinnamon Rolls
2. My husband
3. My family
4. Writing
5. All my blog buddies
6. sunshine (yes I'm cheesy)
7. Arby's (because I am craving it at the moment!)
8. The Beach
9. The Weekends
10. A good book!

So now I must award 10 of my fellow bloggers for this award, hmmm, who to choose, who to choose! All of your blogs make me happy!!!

I am making this easier on myself... all these peeps are amazing! There blogs are fantastic and you must check them out!!! They are my top 10 for the Happy Award!!! So Congratulations!

1. Stephanie Fey at The Astronaut Dropped
2. Tina Laurel Lee at Watch Me Practice
3. Ashley Ladd at Happily Ever After
4. Michelle Gregory at Beautiful Chaos
5. Summer at "and this time concentrate"
6. Scott at 275 Words
7. Roni at Fiction Groupie
8. Stephanie at Chronicles of a Novice Writer
9. Caroline at Caroline by Line
10. Kim at Real Creativity

These are all fantastic bloggers and I am Happy to have them all awarded the Happy Award!!! SO PLEASE ENJOY!!!!

14 comments:

Summer Frey said...

Thank you, Jen! So sweet of you! You definitely deserve this award! :-)

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Congratulations on your award! So glad to have some more blogs to check out, too. By the way, cinnamon rolls rock.

Michelle Gregory said...

thank you so much. glad to know that even my downer posts don't detract from an over-all happy blog.

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Thanks so much! And sunshine is one of my favorite things, too.

Danyelle L. said...

Congratulations! :D

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats Jen you deserve many more awards, which I'm sure are all soon to come. : )

By the way, I love that you listed Cinnamon Rolls first. ;-)

Kristin Rae said...

Congrats on the award!! YAY for awards!
Isnt Kimberly Franklin just the best?! :) She was my second follower that I didn't know personally! She rocks!

I see you live in Cypress?! I live in Spring! Small world!!!
KristinCreative

Sherry said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks for following! :)

Unknown said...

Summer, Michelle & Caroline you are welcome!! You have great blogs that make me happy no matter what day or mood your in!!

Kimberly - didn't you know that happiness always starts with a full belly!! Cinnamon rolls are simply a must have!

Kristin - Holy pizzoli! I had no idea! How cool! I live off of 290 & Skinner rd, near spring cypress!! What a super small world! I've only been here 3 years! Moved from Iowa :)

lisa and laura said...

Congrats on the awards! Can't wait to check out some of these new blogs. It's so fun meeting new people on the interwebs!

Stephanie McGee said...

Congrats!!!

Tina Laurel Lee said...

Why, thank you, Jen. This is so lovely and YOU have made me happy.

Congratulations, are in order too, you have earned your award! So nice to have found you out here.

Stephanie Fey said...

Hi Jen,

Well done for getting another award for the trophy cabinet - I've only just encountered your blog, but the award looks very well deserved to me.

Thank you also for giving an award to 'The Astronaut Dropped'. It seems to me that some girls like stories about houses haunted by the ghost of a dead astronaut and some girls don't. You would appear to be the former. And that makes you a girl after my own heart!

Thank you again.

Steph Fey x

Roni Loren said...

Thanks so much for the award! And congrats on receiving it yourself. I'm with you on the cinnamon rolls--they make me so happy.