Wednesday, January 20, 2010

beginnings

Just a little about myself before I begin my journey through the blogging world. You won't hear a lot about my daily life, my family, or myself, only the struggles that I experience, the triumphs I have, and the breakthrough moments I discover while on the path to creating my novel.

I would like to be a part of the chick lit writer realm, and any insight or views you have of my writing I am always looking for what you think, if you were intrigued, you hated it, any type of comment will be helpful.

I plan on sharing little tidbits that I am working on, at the moment I am still unravling the many thoughts that travel through my mind during the day. Stories about Anna & Franklin will be the one's that I will share the most, but other individuals that I recently discovered, such as Leila who is a character I am most excited about at the moment. I know they won't exist in the same novel, but my hope is that they will all exist in the same world, and with the help of opinions and thoughts it will help me embrace my inner self in each one of the stories.

I look forward to your thoughts.

6 comments:

Stef Howerton said...

Ooh! I'm excited to read your blog as you update!! :) This is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Thank you Stef! You're blog really intrigued me and I am looking forward to reading your daily updates as well! I think this process is going to be an eye-opener and I am ready for it!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I saw your comment over at Jody's. Good luck on the journey!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I wish you well. I think you'll be so glad you're doing this; blogging gives satisfaction, encouragement, and it helps a writer find and better define her voice. Go you!

Thanks for visiting my blog. And I'm glad you're playing along with today's post! So far, our story's gonna be great. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Janna! I love your blog! And the story is turning out great! I didn't realize how much fun it could be!