So we're already in week one and my - blog M-W-F - deal isn't working out so well.
Apparently I'm more addicted than I was ever willing to admit. (Hey, it happens).
Truths (I hear it's one of your favorites):
1. In the Mind of a Celebrity Stalker (my current wip) has sort of turned me into a journaling celebrity freak. (See Jules and the Stars for example). You see, when I write her I can't stop. It's like it's me. Creeps me out sometimes.
2. New stories are floating around in my mind. Makes my real job harder to go to (that being said the bills keep me going).
3. Pretty Little Liars is my new addiction. I can't stay away.
4. Pizza Hut rocks. I haven't been able to eat Pizza Hut in awhile (one by my house sucked) but that's finally changed. Pan pizza come to mama.
5. My husband is my editor. He's a God. I always said I was good at English but I'm wondering if it was a lie.
Happy Truth Thursday! What are your truths. Spill.