Who lies on truth thursdays?
This is the day to be true to thy self and not be responsible for the information shared. We are in the trust/safety circle.
1. I ate pizza every day last week. (Don't judge, cooking has never been my speciality and pizza is cheap).
2. I'm a lush addict. A new development. It's a store that sells bath bombs (who wouldn't want to shop there). Seriously. Visit a store nearest you, they will rock your bath time.
3. I love glassware. I'm weird (what's new). Small, medium, large, champage flutes, wine glasses, coffee cups. You name it, I own it. If I had more room I'd own more.
4. When I'm sad I love to watch The Princess Diaries. There is just something about watching Anne Hathway playing an 'ugly' girl getting the gift of a lifetime. I suppose I hope that on my bad days I'll become a princess (fat chance).
5. I love belini's (peach, to be exact). Thanks to blogger buddy Meredith I found a new favorite at Veneto Italian Grill in town.
Truth Thursdays is like my own form of crack. It allows me to vent my frustrations, share my truths, and be free of judgement. Now it's your turn to share the ugly. Go in... it feels good.