Well what do you think?! I worked really hard last night rearranging all my tabs, getting myself a snazzy new banner and pimping out the overall blog! Must Haves shows you the 2011 debut authors and sequels coming out! And other funness! Seriously check it out! I worked hard and think it rocks.
Now to the real deal... the blog post.
Signs you are Query Worthy.
1. You wake up and decide you want to be a writer.
2. You tell your friends.
3. You decide to write a book.
4. You realize it sucks and hit delete.
5. You blog and find friends.
6. Your friends tell you to write again.
7. You write, it sucks.
8. Your friends tell you not to give up.
9. This time, you don't hit delete.
10. You revise.
11. Your revising skills are weak so you ship to willing friends.
12. They send it back.
13. You cry. All you can see is red ink.
14. You fix mistakes.
15. You blog. Your friends encourage you to keep going.
16. You revise again.
17. You research agents.
18. You send to critique buddies again.
19. You cry. All you can see is red ink.
20. You fix mistakes.
21. You made it to level two.
22. You write your query.
23. Repeat steps 6 - 20.
24. Send out query.
25. Get request rejected.
26. Cry and send out more.
27. Recieve Partial.
Querying... never easy. Are you ready? Hows the process for you?