Today I'm keeping it simple... a few quotes...
1. Your favorite piece of writing will always be your next one.
2. Stand in the rain with your face turned upward every chance you get.
3. Every writer spends a lifetime as a writer-in-training.
4. Every good writer is a sponge: soak it up, wring it out.
5. A fair number of fiction writers have been avid liars since childhood.
So if the snow is falling or the rain is coming stand in the middle of it all and enjoy the moment. If the sun is shinning spend a day outside to soak it up.
Write a little, read a little, love a lot.
Have a fab weekend!