Saturday, May 29, 2010

CRAZY AWESOME BLOGGERS

I've been bad. Very bad. I've been hoarding blogs. Don't be angry. I'm fixing it now. So I've decided to give them all to you. I also for some reason thought that periods would make this post cooler. I was right wasn't I. They're totally awesome. It shows so much emotion. Okay so enough fun (wasting your time) let's get down to business!!

AWARDS!!!!!!

The Journey Award, Christine Danek. was sweet enough to share this award with me. If you have never visited her blog you must, she always has such sweet words and awesome advice on writing. Not to mention she has her fantastic Write the next line post where you help create a story with fellow writers. It's so much fun and I love that she is still keeping up with it.

So now I must give this award to several very deserving people!!


So I'm awarding this too:

Talli Roland
Shannon
Kimberly Franklin
Kristin Creative
Joanne
The Alliterative Allomorph
Candyland
Clara
Crystal Cook
Sarahjayne

I would have loved to share reasons on why I loved all of my fellow blog buddies but it honestly would take more than one post! So their names will have to do for now, but know that I love all of you! And to those of you who were give this award I am also giving you the BFF Award, you are truly some great peeps who've helped me grow and picked me up when I needed some help!

Lydia awhile back gave me the Awesomesauce Award and I've shamefully never given it away nor have I given her the love she deserves! Her blog is brilliant and if you don't know her you certainly should!



I'm awarding this too:

Wavy Lines
Slushpile Slut
Samantha Bennett

Congrats to you awesome peeps! May the awesomeness continue!

Samantha Bennett awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award and much like Lydia's I held it FOREVER and that means you probably still have yet to visit her blog and you must! Her background is the cutest, super sparkly and wonderful!



I'm awarding this too:

E. Elle
Karen Amanda Hooper

These ladies rock my socks off!! They are stylish in every sense!

Talei awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award. She's the sweetest thing, especially since she invited us for afternoon refreshments that afternoon in the garden. What a delightful girl.



I'm awarding this too:

Lynn
Angie Paxton
Portia Sisco
Tess Hilmo

They are super sweet chicks!

The wonderful Candyland gave me the BFF Award!!! Love it! She's hilarious and keeps life interesting on the blogosphere, she is also a participant each week in my something vs. something video extravaganza and I love her for it!



I'm awarding this too:

Susan Fields
T.J. Carson
Lindsay
Carolyn V.
Amber Tidd Murphy
Amy Saia
Justine Dell
Creepy Query Girl
Christina Lee

So there is the love you all deserve!!! I hope you enjoy your fabulous awards and cherish them! After all who knows when I'll actually get around to handing them all out again! If I've missed an award you've given me I'm sorry!!! Let me know and I'll be sure to give you some much needed blog love!

T.J. Carson awarded me the blogger buddie award!



So I can't spend time adding more names, though I'd love to!! I just get too busy and this post has taken longer than my Monday thru Friday posts, but I want to give this away to all of you who regularly comment on my posts. Your support and caring attitude is what keeps this blog alive. I adore all of you!!!

NOW WINNERS FOR THE VIDEO BATTLE CONTEST!!!!!!

So sorry I skipped last week! It was certainly not intentional I just caught up in the madness and I apologize. The first week Shannon won (Congrats again Shannon!)

Bikini vs. One Piece goes to T.J. Carson!!! It was hilarious! If you haven't seen it you really need to check it out here!!



This weeks winner for Tube socks vs. ankle socks was Jennie Bailey!!! (She joined in late and I'm so glad you she did, she had me laughing out loud hysterically!!) Thank you the group for awarding me my own award as well, that was very sweet of you! I hope you all participate in next weeks... trust me this one you don't want to miss! ;) So thank Jennie for playing and I hope you keep it up!



So there you have it you crazy awesome bloggers. That is all I have to give! Now that I'm exhausted from all of this I think it's only fair to visit your blogs and take a break from my own!!!

31 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay. Congrats on all your awesome awards. Well deserved.
I'm still hoarding a few myself so don't worry. I think we all do it from time to time. :)

Jessica Bell said...

Thanks for the award, Jen! And congrats to T.J and Jennie! Have a wonderful weekend! :) xx

Clara said...

Oh hail yes, very well deserved awards you got there Jen, congrats!
And thanks for the awaaard! Weee!
Its all about sharing the luff =D

Candyland said...

Yay! Thanks for the award:)

A said...

Congrats Jen and have a great weekend :-)

Jemi Fraser said...

Wow - congrats on all those lovely awards!! :)

Lydia Kang said...

Umm, I am an award hoarder too. Is there a self-help group for that?
Congrats on all your awards! Well deserved!

Renae said...

Wow! Congrats to all for your awesome awards! Well deserved.

Everyone have a great weekend!
Renae

Susan Fields said...

Congrats on your awards, and thanks for passing one my way! I'm a hoarder, too, but I promise I'm going to start passing them out very soon. :)

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Abby. said...

Cool awards.
Have a fabulous weekend Jen.
And I sent you a request on facebook. :)
xx,
~Abby~

Karen Lange said...

Congrats to you on all your awards, and also to the new winners. Yes, I've been an award hoarder too; I actually have to get to a few soon. Glad to hear I am not alone:) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the awards, Jen!

I've also been terrible about passing them on -- it makes me feel guilty.

Joanne said...

Wow, a whole latte awards going on here, congrats and thanks for sending one my way! Have a great holiday weekend :)

Tahereh said...

so awesome!! congrats to you for winning all the awards, and a huge congrats to all the new winners!!

<333

Kittie Howard said...

Awesome and well-deserved, congrats! Hope you have a great weekend!

Talli Roland said...

YAY! Thank you for much for the award - I can't tell how much it means to me to be a part of your journey! And to have you be a part of mine.

OK, enough smushiness.

Happy Saturday!

(And I love the periods, FYI!)

Janet Johnson said...

Congrats for all the awards! Reminds me of . . . I need to share too.

Guinevere said...

Congrats on the awards! Fun post. :)

Amy Saia said...

Thank you so much Jen! And congrats to everyone—such a great list of people!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the many awards. Have a great weekend.

Christine Danek said...

Congrats on all your awards ;)

m. said...

haha.
i'm a hoarder too.

congratulations.
xo

Andrea Allison said...

Congrats on all the awards! Well deserved.

Laura S. said...

Congrats on all your well-deserved awards, Jen!!! And thanks for passing one on to me! :) Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

wow, you award hoarder you!
Congrats on all your blog success. You've passed these on to some great deserving blogs too - and some are new to me, so thanks!

Jackee said...

Wow, Jen! Your May Challenge progress is truly an inspiration. :o)

Thanks so much for posting it and being so brave to take to the challenge. Best of luck!

(And of course I don't mind that ours are the same format in the sidebar.)

:o)

Christopher said...

That is a lot of blogs to check out. Great just what I needed something else to help me not get my writing done ;)

Vicki Rocho said...

That's a lot of awards! I recognized most of the winning names which probably means I've been spending too much time online!

Congrats to all! Love the video contests on Friday

Creepy Query Girl said...

Awe, thanks Jen! Sorry I didn't get here sooner! Congrats to all the winners and to Jennie for the video battle!

Kristin Rae said...

Awww thanks so much!! :) You are AWESOME!

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

I'm days late in saying so, but thanks for the bloggy BFF award! I feel honored and special to make that short list. ;)

Congrats on all the awards you've received. Well deserved!