Yes another installment of Truth Thursdays, I used to say this was one of my easiest posts throughout the week but it's grown harder since it seems I have pretty much told all of my truths. However when the moment strikes and a truth is revealed I write it down so I have my five truths for the day.. okay maybe a few more!!
1. I wish I could have a glass of champagne everyday. I don't in fear that everyone would consider me an alcoholic.
2. The sound of popping makes me cringe, knuckles, neck... ugh just thinking about it freaks me out.
3. The Chiropractor scares me for reason #2
4. I love mexican food, it's the only time I don't mind sauces.
5. I love jalepenos and onions. I could eat an onion raw, they are delicious.
6. The hubs gets regular hours after several months of overnights! Gosh I'm so super excited!! I wish today was Saturday! More time with the hubs!
7. I hate morning traffic, especially when it's unexpected, and I'm in some need of caffiene immediately!
So there you have it, a little bit more about me. How about you... what are your truths?