Truth Thursday. I worried I'd run empty on truths about myself. My goal is to not bore you, let's hope that I haven't failed.
So, let's begin.
1. I love Kix. Kid tested. Mother approved. Twenty-four year old iN lOvE. They have a new berry flavor out. I'm afraid to try it.
2. The color red looks amazing with a zebra rug (trust me I know). I was at Ikea and found the perfect chair for my reading room!! It's adorable, and it is like a rocker (ultra-awesome)!
3. I love to re-read and I'm also a re-watcher. I know a lot of people disagree and thing it's wrong to re-read and re-watch things with all the amazing books and movies out there, but I love classics and I just love good books/movies. Nothings going to change that.
4. I just ordered the first season of The Vampire Diaries. I've heard such great things about it that even though I'm behind I figured I'd start at the beginning and catch up.
5. I dislike my mailman. He takes 2 1/2 hours to distribute mail at our apartment complex and it annoys me. He takes breaks midway through! Who does that?! I really wish I could distribute it myself (slow poke).
So what are your truths this week?!