I missed last week so I have to make up.
This will be the last Truth Thursday until the A-Z Challenge is over. Unless my creative juices are flowing and I find someway to make it happen. We shall see. For now, here you are:
1. I love food shows. Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, The Next American Restaurant, Top Chef. What's funny is I'd never be found eating their food. I'm a picky eater.
2. I'm excited for the A-Z Challenge to start. 26 days of making those creative juices flow. Over 600 entrants. It's nice to be co-hosting something so brilliant.
3. My husband and I use our computers too much. He's in school and I of course am writing. Having the full work week leaves us staring our eyes into the computer for hours in the evening.
4. I loved being apart of LiLa's blog tour on my birthday. It was a ton of fun and I feel special.
5. I tried True Blood. I hated it. I don't know if it wasn't what I had anticipated at all which lead to disaster or what. So for all you True Blood Fans out there I'm sorry, just not my cup of tea.