Today is a bit more detailed, between flowers and motion sickness I reveal my usual strange, adorable, quirky self.
1. I love lillies, there is something calming and beautiful about them (then again aren't all flowers just divine)?
2. I love the beach. Galveston, Texas may have dirty water, and other Houstonians may not get near it but there is something about swimming near dolphins and just enjoying the atmosphere that keeps me going back (that and being from Iowa, a beach is a beach).
3. I love the 'would you rather' questions. My husband has a calendar full of them and every day we ask eachother what we'd rather. We hardly agree.
4. A pet peeve of mine is too many shoes laying around in the house. My one weakness is leaving too many shoes out. What's a girl to do?
5. I love fruity cocktails but I don't like to feel the buzz. I love to fly but hate the motion. I love the feeling of wind against my skin while traveling on a boat, but it makes my stomach queasy. Solutions? None, just continue enjoying the cocktails, flying, and letting the wind hit my face.
What are your truths?