Christi Barth has dropped in for her newest novel Cruising Toward Love! As usual my quirky self has come up with some fun and silky questions!!!
1. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Cheesy, mushy answer, but true - my darling husband.
2. If you opened a Treasure chest what would you hope to find? A teleportation machine, because I hate to fly. And then ten million dollars. And the memory (pre-marriage, of course) of a one night stand with Daniel Craig.
3. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel, which would you rather not wash? Easy - my towel, because I'm always clean when I use it. Scares me that someone might actually choose sheets!
4. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I'm originally from LA where all of life revolves around your car, so I've done just about everything while driving, including the alltime no-nos of reading and applying makeup/nail polish. The all time weirdest, though, would be changing into my various costumes back when I did singing telegrams. Nothing like driving down the road 1/2 in and 1/2 out of a harem girl outfit!
5. How do you eat your cookie? Very carefully. I abhor crumbs, and in fact avoid cruncy cookies pretty much for that reason.
Fun & Random (provide a one word answer)
Cruise or all inclusive resort: Cruise
Stilettos or Tennis Shoes: Tennies
Pilot or Doctor: Doctor
Grape Jelly or Strawberry Jelly: Strawberry
Choice of caffiene: Tea
Stop in and say hello to Christi! She's fabulous!!