Today is Jessie Harrell’s BOOK BIRTHDAY (and REAL birthday)! It’s a double whammy people! Wake up! Wake up!
So, naturally, I’m going to interview her… cuz I’m cool like that.
She’s been on a blog tour (for details Jessie's place) so rather than ask typical writing questions (that you’ll find anywhere else) we are getting personal.
So here is the fabulous cover art of DESTINED... it's GORGEOUS!
Let's get personal with Jessie!
1. You find yourself in Greece, what’s the first stop? It's cliche but Santorni. The 1 day I spent there was a tease.
2. You are not allowed to be a lawyer or a writer… what do you do now? Open a high end bridal boutique. I <3 wedding gowns.
3. What do you eat most often for breakfast? Same thing M-F: Fiber One caramel granola bar.
4. If your girls flushed your most prized possession down the toilet what would it be? "hands down" it'd be my engagement/wedding bands.
5. If your husband told you he had a supernatural power how would you react? What would hope the power would be? He does and I'm totally cool with it. He's Super OCD Cleaning Man & thanks to him our house is perpetually spotless.
Fun & Random questions
1. Heels or flats – flats
2. Mermaid or Princess – princess
3. Bagel or donut – DONUT
4. Color of your umbrella – multi
5. Most common item hidden in your fridge – pickles.
How does this pertain to writing? It doesn’t. Duh. We don’t always have to ask the serious questions. But for the main event you MUST purchase a copy of DESTINED. It’s out today and it’s sure to be a fabulous read… based on the cover alone!!