Statistically speaking... (no, really, the statistics for this blog say so)... you guys adore Thursdays posts. And though some of you are lurkers (i love you so), those who comment always tell me to keep at it. So I do. And I'm not sure why. I'm airing out the dirty laundry that normally should be swept under the rug. Though, I can't help myself. Your longing as me longing to share. That is our twisted relationship in a nutshell, isn't it?
Let's not waste time on introductions. If you're new WELCOME, if you're seasoned WELCOME.
1. I never, and I mean NEVER, use the end of a the toilet paper roll. I would be the one who throws just enough for one more use, and yet, I don't like too. Thank God for husbands.
2. I'm a sucker for the street corner needy people. When they gaze into my eyes and I have cash on hand by the end of the transaction I'm broke. I don't know what it is, after all, I'm not rolling in the dough here, but they get to me. What's frustrating is when I see them at the same corner every day... (that's when they're shoveling a wad of cash to someone else who needs more then they do.)
3. I saw Twilight: Breaking Dawn and I'm not afraid to tell the world. I was the nerdy girl in line at the special preview 8pm showing mocking all the midnighters for having to wait in line (I felt slightly guilty). It was delicious. Since I'm also a Harry Potter fan I giggled with joy when I saw it still had the highest midnight showing (yes I love HP more than Edward & Jacob...)
4. I have too many idea notebooks and not enough time. This could be fixed if I stopped baking so many delicious pies for the upcoming holidays, or put down the cookie dough... alas, I love my sweets, therefore I must learn to multi-task. Outline while eating cookie dough. Why hadn't I thought of that before?
5. I've never had a week long vacation (until two weeks ago). This isn't counting those family vacations, when you're sixteen, you'd like to forget about. No, I'm talking a delicious pool side vacation, mixed with amusement park fun (HP WORLD YO!) It was amazing and I can't wait to do it again... in ten years.
So, what are your truths? Are they as detailed and boring as mine are this week?