Mindy McGinnis stops by Unedited today. She's fabulous and everyone should know it! She's the owner of the awesome blog Writer, Writer, Pants on Fire. You all know when someone stops by we don’t ask the usual questions. That’s right, because I’m an unusual being (once seen as a negative, now viewed as a positive). So let’s get started on all things random.
Showing the Real Mindy
1. What guy’s name do you find sexy? Jack. It’s a ROMANCING THE STONE thing.
2. Do you like that manhole covers are always round? If you were to be more creative what shape would you choose and why? A triangle. It’ll add to the whole Illuminati mystique.
3. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, what would be the plot? No idea on plot, but I can say genre-wise it would definitely not be a romantic comedy. And it would have be animated. Just cause I say so.
4. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you be? Ranch. Yum-yum calories!
5. If you were forced to steal something, what would it be? Why would you choose it? A book. A really old one that there was only one copy of or something. Because I’m qualified to care for it much better than whatever museum it’s in.
Elevator or Escalator: Escalator
Black or Striped Cat: BUH-lack
Writer or Reader: Ouch
Dancer or Singer: Neither
Query or Synopsis: Query!
Isn't she amazing? If you don't follow her, you should do so now... she's AWESOME!