One of my fun and meaningless posts for the week, where I share five truths about myself which happen to be very random. It's nearing the end of the week and nice to have a little fun to get through that last push!
1. I'M GOING TO SEE SEX AND THE CITY 2 TOMMORROW!!!!! Addicted? Yes!!! I am not happy they made a second one since the first one was a perfect end, but I also know I can't get enough and being addicted has caused me to want to see the second! I know Kimberly Franklin can relate! So a girlfriend and I are going to see it tomorrow night, since she loves it as much as I do!
2. Habitat for Humanity is so much fun! The hubs and I have gone with a group and painted the inside of a house for a day. I love what they do for the communities and you should really look into your local one and help out for a day! Every person who buys a house in the area you work in has to put their own time into the property which I think is great. No house is given away for free, there really are strict requirements and help that you must go through. It makes me fall in love with the program even more!
3. Strawberry banana daquiris from The Cheesecake Factory are delicious! Yes I do love a good drink at the end of the week and if you ever visit the cheesecake factory make sure to have one of those for me... you'll never be able to go there wihtout one after you have your first!
4. Pancakes and cinnamon rolls are all I need in life. I can alernate between the two of them. Leave me stranded on an island with only a few items... those two would be on the list!
5. I love sunflowers, they are beautiful and last week the hubs came home with some and my heart melted! Men can always pull through when the time is needed!
So there you have it... my truths for the week! Care to share yours?