You know this is one of my favorites... I mean I'm seriously in love.
Why? Well I guess part of it is the fact that I get to talk about myself... I mean, who wouldn't love that?
So here are my thoughts.
1. I love vlogs. Every stop I make and see one puts a smile on my face. I have this urge to try it out... but I fear that you may think it blows, and then where would we be? (If you think it would suck less than what I think let me know and I'll consider it for November)
2. Michael Meyers terrifies me. Give me Jason and Freddy Kruger, combined they don't even touch the Halloween terror. If you visit my Halloween party with that mask (if you would you're seriously messed up) expect to walk out with bruises before you meet any guests... Jamie Lee Curtis has nothing on me!
3. My husband and I are adults now (don't worry I'll tell you why) since moving to Houston we've been without a dining room table, well now we have one. Though it's yet to really be used come december in the new apartment it shall get tons of use while I write (more or less stare out the beautiful bay windows - pictures to come).
4. Sleeping is something I cherish, but lately the dreams have been scary. That Collector that you all know and love (for those of you who don't know he's a serial killer who haunts my dreams, dying to be written) has returned, along with a new one on the loose. Oh the creepy holiday is in full swing!
5. My cooking sucks. Okay that's not fair... it's more like non-exsistent. I long to cook dinner like a normal wife (at least the stereotype) for my husband, but take-out, pizza and drive-thrus seem to be my specialities. Any ideas to help me break the cycle?
What are your truths?