It has been far too long since I’ve talked with you about myself. I don’t know why you want to know more about me… it makes me sound into myself (maybe I am… maybe I’m not). Regardless seeing as I heart you like a fish hearts water I’ve decided I’ll share with you some random facts about myself.
You know the rules though, you must share as well.
1. I don’t eat grape candy. At all. Weird or not it won’t happen.
2. My purse is like a snack machine. I’m unstoppable. You’d think I have a kid but it all actuality there for me when my tummy is empty.
3. I love random people and randomly introduce myself to them. People in real life think it’s embarrassing but I’ve made some amazing friendships by talking about someone’s crazy socks and we learn we have a sock obsession in common. It pays to be random (you’ll make a new friend – ME!)
4. I don’t listen to a lot of music but when I do I’ll wear out the CD. Yes, I’ve yet to use or even understand iTunes. I’m pretty sure I’m broken.
5. I’ve given up my klout addiction. I was checking it every damn day and having nightmares worrying if someone would stop listening to me. Since letting go (after the 12 step I went through) I feel amazing. Now I only worry about who will mention me on twitter. Sometimes my mention box gets lonely.
There you have it. I’m a little rusty on the truths but I hope to be back in full effect come next week, after all I’ll be in the Wizarding World living it up while you’ll be here… reading my kick ass blog (I’ll try to keep you interested).