Monday, February 1, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY!


I recieved to wonderful awards from two wonderful bloggers!!! One is from Natalie from Sound of Rain she was kind enough to award me with The Creative Writer Award! Thank you so much Natalie! You are fabulous, and for those of you who have yet to check out her blog check it out!!! I am super excited to share this 5 follwers who I believe are super creative!!!

1. B.J. Anderson - Who doesn't love twinkies!!!
2. Alissa at Slightly More than Dirt - love your posts!
3. Caroline at Caroline by Line always has excellent things to say!
4. Terresa at the Chocolate Chip Waffle - who wouldn't love the title alone? However she is so much more! You must check her out!!
5. Pam at Woven with Pixie Dust - Amazing blog, stories, and thoughts, I love to read her stuff!!!

Thanks again to Natalie, and Congratulations to the followers above!



My second award is just as special and it comes from magically ordinary who awarded me with the Sunshine Award!! For those of you who have yet to check out her blog you must do so now!!! Thank you so much! These awards are amazing, and I am honored that you chose me!!!

I would like to share this award with Kristin Rae at Kristin Creative because she always has fantastic things to share!!!

I believe that Stef at 52 Weeks of Wordage also deserves this award because she always puts a smile on my face! One of the many blogs I look forward to reading each day!

Michelle at Southern City Mysteries - She always keeps me happily intrigued!

Last but not least I would like to award Summer from and this time concentrate this award, she is fantastic!! And I can't help but love her! She loves Criminal Minds just like I do!!!


Michelle at Beautiful Chaos awarded me and several others with the Silver lining award! She is fantastic as is her blog, so you must check her out when you get the chance!!!!

So for anyone who doesn't have this one yet... please feel free to take it for yourself!!! You all deserve it!!!

So thanks again for the amazing awards!! And Congratulations to all the winners!!! I am honored!!

Also don't forget I am having a contest for having 100 followers!!! You will receive a $10 e-gift card for Amazon.com so check out the link on my sidebar!!

15 comments:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Jen, thanks so much! All the best to you.
Caroline

B.J. Anderson said...

Wow, thanks so much Jen! And no, I don't like Twinkies. At all. ;) Thanks again for the award.

* said...

Happy Monday, indeed!

Thanks, it's a lovely award. And now I'm off to visit these other blogs you have listed...

;)

JournoMich said...

Ooh!Ooh!Ooh! A brand new one! Thank you soooooooo much! I love it and I am so flattered! Especially since we are relatively new to each other. Thank you!

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Summer Frey said...

Aw, thanks so much, Jen! You're so sweet to give me such a write-up! Glad somebody likes to listen to my rants and raves! ;-) And who couldn't like Criminal Minds??

Stef Howerton said...

Jen! Thanks so much! :) Can't even get over it.

Melissa Hurst said...

Congratulations on the awards! Don't they make your day a little bit brighter:)

Carolyn V. said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the awards! =)

Iva Messy said...

Congratulations to you on your fabulous awards!! very well deserved. I love how thoughtful you were in passing them out ;) very lovely indeed!!

Anissa said...

Congratulations on all the lovely awards!

Alice in Wonderland said...

OOOH New awards! Hey you deserve all these!
Congratulations!

erica m. chapman said...

Thanks for popping by my blog! Awesome blog! Congrats on all the awards ;o)

Bish Denham said...

Those are some wonderful awards. Congrats!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Congrats! I'm going to check out those other blogs, too!

Alissa Grosso said...

Thank you so much! I think I need to do that award post, I've been putting off!