Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter & Awards!!

Happy Easter! What better way to celebrate Easter than with the gift of giving!!! I haven't passed out awards in a bit so I have a few to share!!!



Now time for awards and I'm going to join Summer in picking out my outfit... which will be in tomorrow's papers as Best Dressed! I feel like a fairy princess in this gown!



Talli Roland was sweet enough to bestow the Blogger Buddie Award!!!



1. Jai Joshi
2. Tamara over at Chasing Dreams
3. Bish over at Random Thoughts
4. Portia!! She is almost to 100 followers go check her out!!!
5. Robyn over at Unravel the Turtle

Summer over at ...and this time concentrate has given me the Prolific Blogger Award... probably because she rocks!!!!



1. Beth over at Writing it out
2. Tiffany Neal
3. TerryLynn Johnson
4. Lola over at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword
5. Sandy Shin
6. Angie over at Answering the What If
7. Mary over at Play off the Page


Amanda over at Ramblings of a Drifting Mind was so sweet to give me the Sugar Doll Award!!



1. Ambitious April
2. Paige over at Paradise Valley 2...Hell's Mountain
3. Rebecca over at Diary of Virgin Novelist
4. Kelly over at Kelly's Compositions
5. Amy Saia

Christine gave me the Soulmates Award! Which was one of my favorites so I will be passing that on to some very fun bloggers!!


Here's How this Award works!!!
Choose five followers/commenters that 'get' you
Write something fake (preferably not too mean) about them
Link to them, and link back to this post to comment your receipt of

1. Nicole over at One Significant Moment at a Time is obsessed with weddings, we often go wedding crashing together!

2. Sarah Ann is a secret agent who travels the world in her own personal jet to save the world one city at time from the villain

3. Sarahjayne over at Writing in the wilderness has an amazing super power to whip up any type of coffee she desires

4. Magically Ordinary is actually a fairy in the forest of love

5. Abby over at A little bit of randomness is secretly trying to take over the world (Oops I think Sarah Ann now knows who she's looking for!)

35 comments:

Abby. said...

Haha, thanks Jen! :)
xx,
~Abby~

Andrea Allison said...

Love the bunnies! They're cute. Happy Easter!

sarahjayne smythe said...

OMG! Those bunnies are so cute. :) Congrats on all your awards and thank you for mine.

DL Hammons said...

Congrats to you girl! Look at all that blog bling! YAY for all your recipients as well.

Excellent dress choice! I'm sure you'd look lovely in that.

Robyn said...

aww Thank you so much Jen! ^^ That made my morning~ (that and the chocolate, of course..haha)

Have a fantastic easter!
(I swear I'll actually e-mail back today too!)

-Robyn

Jai Joshi said...

Congratulations on your awards and thanks so much for passing one on to me! You're a doll!

Jai

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the awards, Jen! You're awesome and totally deserve all of them. <3

And thank you for the Prolific award!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

hey, thanks, lady! you're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!
Have a lovely one!

LOVE!

Talli Roland said...

Yay for awards! You totally deserve them for your sweet and generous blog. I love reading it!

Happy Easter!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

how wonderful!thanks for giving me an award! And congrats on all of yours - no wonder you get awards, your blog it great!

Mel Chesley said...

Haha! Congrats to everyone. Great blog and such a pretty gown. :)

Guinevere said...

Congrats on the awards, and have a happy Easter!

Arlee Bird said...

I've got you officially listed on the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge blog roll. You can post the A to C posts if you feel like it, but we'll be looking for something for the letter "D" for Monday 4/5. Look forward to seeing what you add to the challenge. Have fun and let others know that you're in the challenge now, and don't forget to leave them a comment about their post.
Lee

... Paige said...

well aren't you just the sweetest!

Thank you, thank you very much {just like Elvis said it}

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Congrats on all those awards. Are you going to need a cyber-case to hold all those awards?

Come check out my latest post. I think you may like it. That gown is beautiful. Roland

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Jen!! Congrats on all your awards and thanks a bunch for passing one my way :) You made my day!

Looking forward to crashing the next big wedding with ya!

((hugs)) Nicole

Old Kitty said...

Hi

Congratulations on your wonderful awards!

And what a stunning outfit you've chosen!!

But best of all WELL DONE with completing your first draft!! Yay!

*Clapping*!

Good for you! and GOOD LUCK with this - I wish you all the very best with your writing!

Yay again!!!!

Take care
x

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Thanks for commenting on my latest post. As for the criticism heading your way when you submit : take what seems reasonable as a teaching guide -- give the rest to the winds.

Have few bumps in the road to publication, Roland

Carolyn V. said...

Woo woo! Look at all the awesome awards! Congrats to all the winners!

I hope you're having a great Easter Jen. (I love the bunny pictures! so cute!) =)

Shelley Sly said...

Congrats on your many awards, and Happy Easter! :D

tinypaperheart said...

wow, love that gorgeous dress sandra bullock is wearing. :)

Summer Frey said...

Our dresses complement each other nicely.

I want that bunny on the right! She's soooo cute!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats on your award and Happy Easter!

Lola Sharp said...

Love the choice of dress, especially that color.

CONGRATS on all those shiny awards! Well deserved!

And, THANK YOU for awarding me with one. I am honored and grateful. :o)

Most of all, CONGRATs on being awesome.

Happy Easter Jen!
Love,
Lola

Susan Fields said...

Congratulations on all your awards! And happy Easter to you, too! Love your dress! :)

Unknown said...

happy easter to you too! (:

Donna said...

That's a lot of awards. Congratulations - and Happy Easter.

erica m. chapman said...

Congrats on the awards! Love the purple dress, so beautiful ;o)

Angie Paxton said...

My first blog award! Yah! Thanks, Jen and Happy Easter to you too.

Amy Saia said...

Thank you!

Cynthia Reese said...

Congrats on the awards! You are loved!

Cute bunnies, btw, even if The Easter Bunny and I are not, ahem, on speaking terms.

Bish Denham said...

Thanks for the award Jen!

Moll said...

Thanks, Jen!

Christina said...

"A fairy in the forest of love"? I love it! I have never been described that way before. You made my day! Thanks!!