Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Funday

AWARD DAY!!!

Before I get to the awards I would like to welcome a new blogger to the blogosphere! Her name is Catt over at A sprinkle of nonsense and teenage whatever and she truly is a newbie... With only a few posts written she needs some blog love so lets welcome her to the world of blogging! She's a fellow writer like most of us!!

Back to our scheduled posting:

Since this A to Z Blogging Challenge has taken place I've met some great people but it has also made each day's post impossible to add anything extra... so thank goodness for the day off today!!! Now I can post about some awards I've received over the weekend!!!

First Award Up:

Thanks to Lola over at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword! Her blog is fantastic so if you aren't friends with her you better get over there now!!!

To those who have sweet blogs:
1. Catt - NEW BLOG AND ALREADY SWEET!
2. Kristi from R.A.W
3. Sandy
4. Amy Saia
5. Beth

Second Award Up:

Thanks to The Little Flower over at A Present for every for awarding me the OH MY BLOG Award! What a fun one!!! She's a sweetheart so be sure to check out her blog!

To those who have OUTSTANDING Blogs:
1. Portia Sisco
2. Creepy Query Girl
3. Rebecca
4. Kristi from Random Daily Thoughts
5. Eva

Third Award Up:

Thanks to Amparo over at No rest for the lazy for awarding me the awesomesauce award! She is awesome so check her blog out!!

Medeia also gave me this award yesterday so that means I can give it away to more people!!! Hooray!!

To those who are AWESOME:
1. Justine Dell
2. Christina Lee
3. E. Elle
4. Tess Hilmo
5. Elana Johnson
6. Angie Paxton
7. Piedmont Writer
8. Roxy
9. Amber Tidd Murphy
10. Stina
11. Theresa Milstein

As for yesterdays post I guess I used incorrect wording... hehe that often happens when I've been stressed. I think it should have said run out of steam, I've been exhausted this past week but I have a good feeling that this week I'll be able to revise and rewrite quite a bit.

Happy Sunday!!

33 comments:

Creepy Query Girl said...

OMB! Thanks Jen! You're awesome! Congrats on the award and thanks for thinking of me to pass it on. As a newbie me'self I'm gonna go pass on some bloggin love to your friend Catt!:)

Jaydee Morgan said...

Thanks for the new link - and congrats on your awards! :)

Candyland said...

I see two familiar faces here in the comments:) Hey ladies.

Just wanted to stop over and thank you for following!!!

Abby. said...

Haha cool awards! Have an awesome day! :)
xx,
~Abby~

Jessica Bell said...

Congrats on the awards! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Now. Go wash some dishes! ;)

Bobbie said...

Congrats on your awards! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find your blog. It is wonderful!

Aubrie said...

Congrats on your award! That's so great of you to introduce new bloggers!

Kakes said...

I love the book Before I fall. It was truly inspiring, 7 days to figure out the truth behind her death, and I cried when Sam died because she saved Juliet. It was her destiny to save Juliet, whether or not Sam died in the process.

Inspiring and amazing

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Congrats! And thank you so much for the award!

Talli Roland said...

Yay for awards and yay to those who've received them!

Thanks for the shout out about Catt - I've popped over and followed her blog.

Have a great weekend!

B.J. Anderson said...

Yay for all your awards and congrats to the winners!!!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Cute awards!! I went to Catt's blog to say hi. It's always fun to follow a new blogger!

Andrea Allison said...

Congrats for all the awards!

Krystalyn Drown said...

Thanks for the links. I always enjoy finding new blogs.

Crystal Cook said...

Congrats on all those cool new awards!!

And thanks for the links!

Jai Joshi said...

Congratulations on your awards and congratulations on the award recipients!

Jai

Anne Gallagher said...

Congratulations, you deserve each and every one!

And thank you dearest, for mine.

Now go to bed.

Bish Denham said...

Congratulations on all the AWARDS!

Karen Lange said...

Congrats to the winners:)

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the awards and thanks for the links to more cool blogs to check out. I've already been over to Catt's blog now time to visit the others :)

Alissa Grosso said...

Congratulations to you and all the award winners. Hope you are able to grab some time to recharge a bit!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats, Jen! I hope you had a great weekend!!

Susan Fields said...

Congrats on all your awards - you deserve them all!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great blog - thanks for visiting mine.

Christina Lee said...

AAWW congrats!! And thank you--I feel honored! Here's to writing more this week!

JE said...

Thanks Jen!!

~J

Angie Paxton said...

Jen, thanks so much for the award. You're a sweetheart.

Ann said...

Congratulations on your multiple awards. Very well deserved. Wishing a good week of writing.

Eva said...

Thank you! That is so nice of you to think of me. You deserve all these awards and more :)

Kristi said...

Awww...thanks for the award Jen! Seriously can't get enough of the blog love...I've been MIA lately and needing it!!!

Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!!! :-)

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

Obviously, I got a little behind in my reader.

Congrats on all of your awards and thanks for passing one my way! I need to do an award post soon. I have no idea how I am going to remember which bloggers have bestowed awards upon me. I need to create a folder. (Did that sound vain?! Oh, well.) :)

Well deserved, darling! You do reek of all things awesomespice.

Lola Sharp said...

Congrats on the awards! Well deserved. :o)

Hannah said...

congratulations on all your fun awards!!