Wow I am impressed and feel loved!! 200 Followers, I could have never imagined, you are truly wonderful bloggers and I love that you take the time to read my work everyday, or when you can!! It means a lot to me, the opinions and thoughts are much appreciated! I never expected the blogging world to be so open and kind but you have shown me that and then some, also the world of writers couldn't be kinder, and I love to be apart of the group! So thanks for following and I look forward to many newcomers!!!
Thanks to Kimberly Franklin for awarding me the From Me to You Award, I am sorry it took me so long to hand this one out or post it, but I haven't had the time to sit down and award them and I wanted to make sure to do that!! If you haven't checked out her blog you must, she has recently revamped her blog and it looks fantastic!!! You must list seven things about yourself!!!
1. I love Home Improvement shows
2. Sundays is my lazy day, I do nothing except hang with the hubby
3. Rain gives me more inspiration for scary stories
4. I'm an author addict, when I find an author I love I read all their stuff until I can't find anymore!
5. The Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mocking bird is what made me want to write
6. I love snow, even though I moved to Houston to get away from it
7. I'm a clean freak, when my house isn't picked up I tend to fall into a tizzy!
Mireyah Wolfe over at Crimson Ink has a very cool blog! Having also just reached 100 blogs you simply must check out her amazing blog!!!
Stephanie over at the Writers Cocoon is amazing! She is in the last stage of editing! Hooray!!! Check her out!
Janice Hardy over at The Other Side of the Story, she is a brilliant writer with one fantastic blog!!
Thanks to Guinevere over at This is Not My Day Job, she has awarded me the Sugar Baby Doll Award! I must name 10 things about myself as should you when I award this too you!! Though we often cheat!
1. I'm addicted to blogging
2. I've always wanted to be a dancer, but never have a taken a dance class
3. My best writing comes from my dreams
4. I love to decorate and build things
5. I love road trips, some of my best times have been in a car
6. Structure is key in my life, without it I feel lost
7. writings on the wall has been one of the best ideas to make a better story
8. I love Life Saver Gummies Sours
9. When I'm sick I have to clean before I rest
10. I love board games, my favorite is clue
I'm awarding this too a few people!!!
MissIvySparkle is a sweetheart and I would love to learn more about her!
Erin Kuhns is a doll over at Musings of a writer chick living in paradise! She is super sweet and recently talks about her love for her thesaurus which I think most of us can related too!
Crystal Cook over at write because you must, she is a sweetheart and I love reading her posts!!