Yay! I love my truth Thursday’s edition. This is the day where you can say anything weird and no one will judge you… at least until Friday ;)
1. My husband and I have become season’s geeks. Live television is lacking, don’t get me wrong I love reality TV – my husband… not so much – so we have been buying season dvd’s. The latest was Weeds and it was addicting.
2. Spring/Summer time has me reading the light and airy reads! If you’re an author with a sunflower on your cover or girls in pretty sundresses chances are you’re on the top of my list to read. It doesn’t have to be a happy read but if the cover is all about spring then I’m in. I am a girl who judges a book by its cover, in certain months.
3. I don’t like to spend money on just anything. Pandora only allows you to use 40 hours’ worth of their music for the month for free. I was so lazy I’d open up three different accounts to utilize the 40 hours. I finally buckled and paid the $36… and I don’t regret it. Pandora One is the bomb.
4. I’m kind of addicted to American Idol. Casey & Haley rock my world every week. I don’t want to say good-bye.
5. I have three random items at my desk to keep me sane. #1 kitty, pirate boy, and a plush burrito. They scream awesome.
6. I've added one extra to share that I'm addicted to author signings!!! Blue Willow Bookshop has the one-stop shop of awesomeness and this evening Lauren Oliver will be in Houston at Blue Willow at 7 p.m.! So grab your friends, your snacks, and your debit card so we can really make this event awesome! For details hop over here! Next week there will be even more fun! Go to my Blue Willow tab for details!
So what are your truths?