As you know my husband and I have several random conversations throughout the week. If I shared them all it’d be a daily blog about the ramblings of a writer and her poor husband. I figured today, based off of our conversations in the past I’ll give you answers to the many questions that have been asked in our house. I won’t tell you the question, you can guess if you’d like, this way it’s going to be fun.
It’s about to get weird in here.
1. I’d choose a purple couch out in Edward and Bella’s favorite chill spot.
2. If I had to be involved it’d definitely be a jewelry heist.
3. Every state has to have a ma and pa cupcake shop, if not that’s the saddest town ever.
4. It’s a burn pile because I pretend to burn it with my eyes.
5. Our cat is testing distance not attempting to commit suicide.
Yes, each one of these was a conversation my husband and I had and every one of them was as interesting as ever. Last night at dinner we played the “What would you do for 5 million dollar game,” I think our waiter thought we were nuts. Actually, truth be told, he’d have been right.
Care to add your conversations to the list? Want to take a crack at our crazy conversations?