Friday, May 25, 2012

Elemental

I haven't done an interview in a very long time but today I have someone extra special who stopped by! Emily White!



She's an absolute gem! If you haven't met her, take time to visit her BLOG today!

Let's move on to the fun side of things and start asking questions!

1. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, what would you hope would be the parts that are featured? How about a title?

Oh boy, there are certainly some interesting parts, but they're funny at my expense so I don't know if I'd want the world to know! LOL! However, I think my time in the military and how I met my husband during my deployment would be pretty interesting as well. So, I guess I'd like those parts featured! And a title? Hmmm... Deadly in Pink.  Oh yeah. :P

2. If you were told to make your own hashtag for twitter, what would it be and why?

#monkeybutt --because it makes no sense, but it's hilarious!!! And it would be like this inside joke!

3. What's a genre you couldn't even think of writing a story in?

Erotica. It's for some people, but it's not for me. I blush just thinking about the nakies.

Isn't she the cutest?! I'm one who also couldn't write an erotica novel. I blush when I know the man I'm reading is about to take his shirt off! Kissing scenes even make me giggle. I'm such a teen, lol.

Stop by Amazon and pick up your copy of Elemental today!

Blog Besties: How would you have answered the questions?

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I couldn't write about naked people either! And if I see that hashtag, I'll know who started it.

Liesel K. Hill said...

Awesome hashtag! We should have a contest to see how many weird, goofy, creative ones we can come up with! It would be a blast! :D

lkhill.blogspot.com
musingsonfantasia.blogspot.com

DL Hammons said...

I've known Emily since before I started blogging, and was so excited for her when I heard Elemental was being published.

Great interview! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Amy Saia said...

Fun interview! I'm one of those who can't write erotica. It just goes past my comfort level.

Meredith said...

Such a cute interview! I may have to start using #monkeybutt now. :)

Emily White said...

Yay! Thank you so much for having me!!! #monkeybutt

:P

Elana Johnson said...

I think that would make a great movie! Let's get on that, okay?

Diana said...

Fun interview! deadly in Pink? LOVE IT! Would so watch it :)haha

dolorah said...

Deadly in Pink; pure genius. I can and do write erotica; children's is the one that defeats me.

Hi Emily, I'll be by shortly to visit you :)

......dhole

Leslie S. Rose said...

Deadly in Pink could be an erotica crime story. Just sayin'. Congrats on Elemental.