Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Attempt

Sandy Shin tagged me for the Penmanship Meme. The rule is to do the meme on paper and scan it (or take a picture if you don't have a sanner). Here are the items:

1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
CRAB
HUMOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?

Okay so I've decided to join in on the fun... and at first it was! Then after re-writing the damn thing over a dozen times just to get a picture that would show up for my computer to like it wasn't so much fun anymore. So here is the sixth copy of what I've done. It's 11:00AM and I already feel defeated, lol.



So I don't have time to add links since I put so much time into uploading but just incase you can't read my not so pretty handwriting I've selected:

Kim Franklin, Kristin Rae, TJ Carson, Laura Marcella, Vicki Rocho, Shannon McMahon, and anyone else who wants to give this a go!

MONDAY NEWS: I have something different coming up for Monday that I'm really excited about! I wanted to share it today but I will refrain from doing so! It is collage's of my characters and I love them tons! Keep a look out for them!

23 comments:

Aubrie said...

You have very nice handwriting! I like the l's.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love your handwriting. It's so round and even and loopy. And I especially adore your CAPS. I can't write in CAPS. :)

Hope you had fun at the signing last night!

Joanne said...

I like this meme, and have been seeing it on a few blogs. One thing I notice is a tendency to incorporate printing into the cursive. It's not 100% script writing. It's interesting how the handwriting has evolved like that!

Tess said...

Wow, that's a lot of work. And, a character collage? cool!

Sam Liu said...

What an original and brilliant meme, one which you've done fantastically. Though, I can understand why complete ling it could get rather tedious after a while :D

Summer Frey said...

Hehe...I love handwriting. I'm a bit neurotic about my own. :-)

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I see this word meme everywhere and I don't even know what it means lol! Ooo I see you're almost at 500! Only 5 more to go. So exciting!

Laura S. said...

Oooo fun! Your handwriting is pretty. Thanks for tagging me!

Jaydee Morgan said...

You're much neater than I am!! Good job with the meme :)

Can't wait until Monday.

Melissa said...

Your hand-writing is so pretty! I'm sort of jealous.

I'm so excited for Monday! Like seriously!

Karen Lange said...

Fun stuff! Monday sounds fun too:)

Al said...

I'll wait with baited breath for your Monday post!

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Love the handwriting... I, too, do both print and cursive when I write. I also do the E's that way. They look much prettier to me:)

Talli Roland said...

What a cool meme!

I love your handwriting, Jen. I suits you! :) Hope you and the hubs are having a good weekend.

Theresa Milstein said...

This is fun. You have nice handwriting. I'm glad nobody's tagged me because all of a sudden my scanner won't connect to my laptop!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Thanks for choosing me!! I'll be sure to get right on this as soon as I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks.

PS: Your handwriting is beautiful!! :) Have a happy weekend!

Luna said...

I agree, you do have great handwriting. It was fun to read this post, but so sorry for your frustrations.

Looking forward to your Monday post. I love collages!

The Words Crafter said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog-I can't imagine how you found me....I was looking at the penmanship meme...I'm scared! Even I have a hard time reading what I write. I just have to remember what I was thinking at the time and guess!!! I like the project idea...I might give that a try. Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Everyone says my handwriting is strange, but at least it's legible. :)

Guinevere said...

You have such clear and pretty handwriting!

I'm looking forward to seeing your collages! Check back in later. :)

Vicki Rocho said...

This is very cool! I'll be doing this at work at some point because our scanner there is so much easier to use!

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

Fun! I'll be stealing this because I LOVE to see the handwriting of my fellow bloggers. :)

Eva said...

It's always so interesting to see people's handwriting. In the computer age I still think one of the most romantic things is a handwritten love letter. And somehow this post made me think of that.