So Truth Thursday's is a fun even where people are not allowed to lie on my blog. Seeing as the title Truth Thursday's is a little boring and over done I thought it best to just speak the truth.
1. I don't think dreaming can be harmful butwhile I'm working on my newest novel I like to pretend I'll be as hot as some of the authors in which genre I'm partaking in. For instance I've been stalking Claire Cook, Emily Giffin, and a few others on Twitter. (tell me I am not alone).
2. I love hearing agent stories. Those writers who've snagged their agents and the crazy awesome relationship they have. Last week Lauren DeStefano who wrote Wither (a must-read) shared on twitter that on launch day she emailed her agent and asked "Is this really happening?" to which her agent responded "Who is this?"... Yep, I want that.
3. I flew alone at the beginning of the month. It was both terrifying and exhilirating. I also get sick on planes (that is not terrifying or exhilirating, it's really just plain gross). I did get a great story idea though - so I should thank the drunk girl who talked only of how the bar would not serve her claiming they were out of Jack Daniels, to which she explained she a bartender (over and over again) and had two eyes so she could see the bottle. In those instances you want to say "Put down the bottle." Thank you for making my airport security time enjoyable.
4. Steak n Shake serves breakfast! If you want good breakfast, have a steak n shake near you, and you don't want to wait in line you must go here. IHOP doesn't stand a chance with them around. I love that it's inexpensive and the staff is attentive. I also love pancakes (seriously... i love pancakes).
5. I wonder if there is a place for those who are addicted to cupcakes (it's a troubling addiction). If so I should probably find this secret society and join. Problem is I don't think it'd be much like AA. I think they'd want you to devour more cupcakes. Maybe I should re-think giving up cupcakes or joining a secret society (at least for now).
What are your truths?