Today is Jessie Harrell’s BOOK BIRTHDAY (and REAL birthday)! It’s a double whammy people! Wake up! Wake up!
So, naturally, I’m going to interview her… cuz I’m cool like that.
She’s been on a blog tour (for details Jessie's place) so rather than ask typical writing questions (that you’ll find anywhere else) we are getting personal.
So here is the fabulous cover art of DESTINED... it's GORGEOUS!
Let's get personal with Jessie!
1. You find yourself in Greece, what’s the first stop? It's cliche but Santorni. The 1 day I spent there was a tease.
2. You are not allowed to be a lawyer or a writer… what do you do now? Open a high end bridal boutique. I <3 wedding gowns.
3. What do you eat most often for breakfast? Same thing M-F: Fiber One caramel granola bar.
4. If your girls flushed your most prized possession down the toilet what would it be? "hands down" it'd be my engagement/wedding bands.
5. If your husband told you he had a supernatural power how would you react? What would hope the power would be? He does and I'm totally cool with it. He's Super OCD Cleaning Man & thanks to him our house is perpetually spotless.
Fun & Random questions
1. Heels or flats – flats
2. Mermaid or Princess – princess
3. Bagel or donut – DONUT
4. Color of your umbrella – multi
5. Most common item hidden in your fridge – pickles.
How does this pertain to writing? It doesn’t. Duh. We don’t always have to ask the serious questions. But for the main event you MUST purchase a copy of DESTINED. It’s out today and it’s sure to be a fabulous read… based on the cover alone!!
Good luck with the book Jesse! :o) Second place I've seen you today. Will check out your blog!
Beautiful cover art. As much as we hate to admit it, we ALL judge a book by its cover. Heck, I buy wine by the label...
I love your interviews and the caramel granola bars sound super scrumptious:) Wish you both a cozy day. Muah
Awesome interview questions! Glad you went the fun, whimsical route so we could get a dose of Jesse's personality. Her book looks interesting!
Thanks, Jen, for the awesome interview and spotlighting DESTINED. I can't wait to do the same for you!
Oh, and Elise, I buy wine based on the label too. How else am I supposed to know if what's inside will be any good???
Happy birthday and book birthday, Jessie! I'll have to get on FB and wish you on there when I leave work (No FB at work).
I'm with you on the flats.
Leave it to Jen to ask the off-beat questions...the ones that are so much fun!! Good luck with your book Jessie!! :)
Happy birthdays Jessie :-)
Jen, I love your questions. You bring a smile to my day.
LOVE these interviews!!!! They're so fun. Best of luck on your writing, Jessie!!! :)
Fun interview. I've never been to Greece. I hope your book is wildly successful!
That cover is beautiful and definitely intrigues me to buy the book! On to my wish list it goes...
Good luck with the book, Jesse! I'm definitely looking into it.
My wife eats those same bars.
Happy birthday, Jessie!
I love that she would open a bridal boutique! Great answer!
Happy birthday to Jessie times two!
LOL! Fun stuff. Congrats to Jessie on her beautiful book's birthday! :D
And wow. Can you teach my husband that super power??? ;p <3
Hey, Jen! I've nominated you for a blog award...
Great interview - and I love that cover - that's going on my xmas wish list
DESTINED sounds great! Thanks for introducing me to Jessie.
Post a Comment