Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For all you coffee addicts!!!

Calling all coffee addicts!!! Calling all coffee addicts!!!


The lovely Jennie Bailey over at Garden of Lily is hosting a fun and adventurous blog contest!!! You will not be disappointed when you drop by!

Up FoR gRaBs: $10 Starbucks GiftCard

HoW tO wIn: This is the fun part! You are dropped in a remote location with only three items...

Tent
Sleeping Bag
Backpack

In your backpack you have the following items:

Water bottle
Iodine tablets (purify the water)
Wateproof matches
Swiss army knife
Small frying pan
Book with lists of edible plans

NOW YOU MUST CHOOSE THREE ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO ADD TO YOUR BACKPACK!

The most creative answers win, so make sure you are smart with your list and give good reasons as to why you chose what you chose!!! Please visit her and sign up! It's super easy and literally only takes two seconds!! You currently have an excellent chance at winning!

WHAT ARE YOU WATING FOR?! GO NOW! Oh and be sure to tell her I sent you :)

15 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I am such a coffee addict:) hahahah...love this!!!!

Thank you sweetie for the GIVEAWAY love:)
You are so sweet:)

kisses and hugs:)

Jemi Fraser said...

Looks like fun - thanks for the link :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Coffee? Did you say coffee was on the line here? MUST.HAVE.THE.COFFEE! :-)

Summer Ross said...

this is fun, love coffee thanks for posting!

Robin Lemke said...

I am a coffee addict! I will drop by!

Moll said...

What a great contest. I absolutely love it. Thanks for the heads up!

Lydia Kang said...

I love the idea of this contest! I'm going!

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

I love the idea, and I'm going over there. If I win, I'll have to get half-caf or decaf Starbucks (for the baaaybeee...) but it will still. be. awesomespice!

Gotta run. I have a contest to enter!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Coffee?

I'm there.

Susan Fields said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link love :-)

Ellie Garratt said...

What a great contest!

Christine Danek said...

sounds like fun!

Jillian said...

Coffee OMG!!! My fav.

Tahereh said...

OMG COFFEEEEEE