This week I decided after all the fun interviews I put together I figured I'd play along and answer some of the questions I asked.
1. Song you dance to when no one's watching - Neon Trees Animal... I belt it... Using the phone as my microphone
2. What would be kept in a keepsake box hidden in your garden - An old version of my Polly pockets, my first handwritten love letter, gel pens, old friendship photos, funky high school pins (yes I'm random).
3. Do you keep baking soda in your fridge - Yes... I love the pull off packs. They last 30 days and you can add a date with permanent market (the colorful markers make it worth while).
4. Items in your fridge that you'd forget to replace - condiments (if my hubby doesn't tell me then I don't know. I don't use ketchup, mustard, or mayo).
5. Are you a good bowler - No. Terrible actually. I'm the one who has the kid size ball because my wrists cant handle the wait. With that advantage I still suck.
6. If you were a rock band, what would your name be - SparkFreak
Care to ask me questions? I'll answer in the comments. Fun & Random always welcome. PS How would you answer the ones above?
1. Do You Love Me...The Contours
(No I don't remember it from first time round!)
2. I have a battered suitcase under my bed that I've had for 20 years which has the same stuff in it your box would have, minus the Polly pockets. Never had those :(
3. What's that?
4. The fresh veg that nobody eats.
6. Least likely to suck seed.
One for you. Which cartoon character are you?
Aww number 2 I really sweet. I remember the old skool Polly Pockets!
Awesome! YOur box question really does say a lot about you. Hmm, a question? Lemme think... Did you keep a journal when you were young? What was the funniest thing you wrote?
1. Song you dance to when no one's watching - Black Eyed Peas.
2. What would be kept in a keepsake box hidden in your garden - Tim Horton's mug, A photo of me, bottles of water.
3. Do you keep baking soda in your fridge - No, but I keep a pull-off box near my garbage under the sink.
4. Items in your fridge that you'd forget to replace - milk. I don't drink it.
5. Are you a good bowler - Yes. And it surprises me every time I play because I never plan to be good.
6. If you were a rock band, what would your name be - Caffinated.
Great answers!!! I'm also taking the questions you asked and saving them for later!!! They will be used :)
I think our baking soda has been in there for years...
I suck at bowling too. We could go together and get those bumpers for our lanes so that we can't get any gutter balls. :)
Hm, hm, hm....
1. I dance to pretty much everything. Especially closing credits on shows/movies. It's become a ritual for me and hubby to see who can ridiculous-dance the longest without repeating a move. He usually wins, because I collapse laughing at him.
2. Ha. I actually buried one of these things as a kid. What WAS in that? Err, money? So I'd have a nice surprise?
3. I just bought one of those stick-on-the-back things. It made me feel grown up.
4. See above. ;)
5. NO. I once bowled a perfect 0.
6. SUMMER LOVIN'!
I love #6...thinking that I'd like to steal the name of the band from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and go with Loded Diper LOL:) PS. you've got an award on my blog babe!
I love those tear-off baking soda packs, too! Although baking soda is the thing I forget to replace in my fridge...oops.
I'm also the one at the bowling alley with the kids ball, although it doesn't help much. I've found that the bumpers improve my score the most - no gutter balls!
Random confesson: I can never say 'Oklahoma' without saying 'yaaaah, a yip a yoe, keeyayyy...' and then spell out the state in my off key rendition of the musical.
My apologies to the good people of Oklahoma.
...I just did it again.
1. I don't care if anyone sees me when I dance. I love to move. Most any song will do, but Reggae is good.
2. Let's see, what would I keep in a box in the garden...some precious rocks, a sea shell or two, sand from a favorite beach, a butterfly wing, an interesting piece of wood...things from nature.
3. Yes, when I remember, which is odd because I use baking soda for so many things.
4. Can't think of any, guess it's because I don't most of the cooking and shopping.
5. I have never bowled in my entire life, nor do I intend to start any time soon.
6. I'd not good at this one. Beach Bish?
No condiments? Seriously? I live for ketchup and mayo combined. In Utah, we call if fry sauce and it will change your life.
Here's my question: Do you like brussel sprouts?
I love that most of us dance when nobody is watching!! And can admit it. I've been dancing to Rabiosa by Shakira. Hmmm. I'll have to think of a question. A fun one.
love that song, I could listen to it all day.
Sparkfreak? actually, it's a pretty cool name for a rock band.
Love your blog, gonna look around some.
I took Bowling in college to help fulfill my Phys Ed requirements. Pretty lame I guess and it didn't make me all that good of a bowler. I haven't bowled in at least 10 years or so.
Tossing It Out
RE: baking soda
At the risk of sounding like some sort of hoarder/coupon freak, I buy the 12 lb. bag of baking soda from Costco (it's like 5 bucks!) and then I refill the boxes in my fridge & freezer. I also use the baking soda with vinegar to clean my sinks. Cheap and it cleans just as well if not better than spray cleaners.
Sometimes old-school tips from grandma go a long way. See, now I pass on the knowledge and savings to YOU, dear internet!
hi miss jen! here my answers for your questions
1. Song you dance to when no one's watching i got a cd called reggae for kids and it gets me dancing and singing when i got it playing. i use a broom for my mike and for my dancing partner when i pretend i got one.
2. What would be kept in a keepsake box hidden in your garden –cards & letters from my mom, a picture of my mom, my macy tree ornament, cards and letters from my blogger friends, my notebook full of all the lenny lee fest posts and comments.:) my special english penny, my signed baseball cards
3. Do you keep baking soda in your fridge – yep. we got a white polar bear and its got small holes in it on top and you unscrew the bottom and get it fulled up with baking soda. mostly no one remembers to change it out til the fridge starts smelling. ack!
4. Items in your fridge that you'd forget to replace. mostly we forget butter and juice cause no one says when they drank off the last swallow and more worse my brother jason puts a empty bottle back in the fridge. yeeesh!
5. Are you a good bowler – yikes! on for real bowling it looks like its going in one gutter and goes all the cross and plops it the other gutter. im way more better on wii bowling specially when i bowl sitting down.
6. If you were a rock band, what would your name be? it would be maggah dawg
Question for you: if you could spend a whole day with one of your blogger friends who could you wanna be with and why
...hugs from lenny
Ew. I haven't put baking soda in my fridge since I got it. I really need to do that. It's stinky. ;p
Okay question. What's your favorite vegetable?
Gel pens!!! And I totally relate on the bowling ball thing. They're so heavy!! It's ridiculous. Kinect bowling is so much easier (no weight at all), but when we go to an alley, I always use a kid ball.
Loved learning this about you!
Nothing wrong with random. Love it! You truly are awesome. I love all your fun questions. :)
2. Pictures, Cds (I'm sure they'll be obsolete the next time I open the box), and my old journal.
3. Let me ask mom...she says yeah.
4. Milk. I don't drink it.
5. Let's just say that scoring a 12 with bumpers IS possible.
Thanks for the post!
1. "Red Red Wine" by UB40
2. Body parts! Just kidding.
3. No, and I'm not sure why not.
4. Milk, since I rarely drink it.
5. No, I'm not. I refuse to stick my hands in a ball where everybody else's have been. #germaphobe
6. Jenny and the Bets! #wowcheesy
Sparkfreak is awesome! I also keep baking soda in my fridge, but ages will go by before I remember to replace it.
Great list! I love your garden hidey-box list and Sparkfreak!
Fun stuff Jen.
I don't think that bowling with a light ball gives you an advantage anyway--the heavier balls seem to knock the pins around more. I just volunteer to help my young kids bowl--having those gutter bumpers down have really helped my score.
I so very much love that you had Polly Pockets. So. Very. Much.
This is a really fun post. I enjoyed all your answers. I love the name SparkFreak.
Post a Comment