Today is another rendition of telling the truth. Since all of you are loving the interview questions I figured I’d continue to answer them truthfully…after all they’re coming out of my head and several of you have been asking what I’d say!!! So let’s go!
1. How do you come up with blog titles? Well this week I’ll be honest, I used the titles of movies and seasons. Oh yea, I’m that kind of genius.
2. You signed up to bring food for the local summer festival, what food item to you bring? This one is tough. I’m one to eat food, not bring it. I suppose chocolate chip cookies! I’ll eat a few warm ones before I leave though!
3. How many magnets sit on your fridge? What are your favorites? Easily thirty. All organized. Favorites: The fun sayings my little sister bought me for my birthday one year.
4. Have you ever made out at a movie theater? Yes… it was so memorable I remember the movie – The Terminal… and it was memorable because it was that awful!!!
5. What was the last thing you were grounded for? When I was seventeen and my dad caught me at the mall skipping. He was an electrician. I even knew he was going to be there. I was that idiot.
What would your answers be?