Well, I've started a new segment where I am asking authors around the blog random questions. They've had so many interviews about their writing that it's time we get to know the real them... random and all!
Today I have Lisa Becker. She wrote Click: An Online Love Story.
So let's check out the dish!!
1. Do you keep baking soda in your fridge? Yes and I obediently change it every six months like a good girl should.
2. If you were to create an online dating profile what would it say? Must love dogs... Get a copy of Click: An Online Love Story and read Renee’s profile. That’s almost the exact one I used to meet my husband 11 years ago. The book is loosely based on my experiences.
3. What do you eat for breakfast? If time and effort wasn't an option what would it be? (I'd chose Crepes). A goat cheese and mushroom omelet. Ooooh. I’m hungry!
4. What song would you dance to alone in your bedroom? You must answer...honestly (Yes you can pretend your sixteen). I don’t need to pretend. Is, was and always will be “Love is a Battlefield” by Pat Benatar. In fact, I’m doing it right now as I type.
5. If you dug up your imaginary keepsake box from the garden what would we find? Pictures, videos and digital diaries of my two girls’ early years which were lost when the computer hard drive crashed and I didn’t have a back up. L
Fun & Random Questions (as if the top weren't crazy enough)...
1. Mimosa or Bloody Mary - Mimosa! Would go great with my goat cheese and mushroom omelet.
2. Speed dating or Online dating - Online dating. That’s how I met my husband and what inspired Click: An Online Love Story.
3. Lip gloss or lipstick - Lip gloss. Doesn’t get stuck to my teeth as easily.
4. Lace or sequins - Neither. I'm a simple girl. I wear a lot of black. It’s slimming.
5. Fake flowers or real – Real…and frequently please.
She's such a sport!!! Click: An Online Love Story is available online!! Stop in and get your copy today!! Say hello to Lisa below! She'd love to hear from you!
lol- I loved these questions Jen and your answers were hilarious Lisa. Off to check out 'Click'...
Cute! What a great idea, Jen!
I'm a mimosa kinda girl too. ;)
"I wear black. It's slimming."
My. Thoughts. Exactly.
Yup. Already got this one on the 'to buy' list :)
Oh this is such a cute idea! And much more rememberable than the usual long boring interviews that go up on blogs. I usually don't read them unless it's an author I already love, and I was going to buy their new book either way.
This totally cracked me up! Awesomeness!
I love the randomness of these questions! Great post!
I'm loving the response on these questions and answers!!! I figured since my personality is quirky it's only fitting I make sure it's what I'm sharing!!!
Gives a little twist on interviews!!! More are ahead! So be sure to stick around :)
I love your questions!!! And leading with the baking soda ... bwa, ha, ha! And yet, the answer does reveal a certain something about the person, doesn't it?? Thanks for the interview, Jen and Lisa!
love these questions. This book looks fun. I'm going to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.
Although I do love 'Love is a Battlefield'... and 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' for that matter, you would find me dancing to Abba. :)
Great questions!! This is fun!!
That was such a fun interview to read and your favorite food made my stomach growl (audibly)!
Great questions! And now....I'm hungry.
Great questions Jen!
Love the answers Lisa! Your omelet sounds just about perfect to me!
I can honestly say I'm jonesing for the day I get asked random author questions! Nice ones, btw :)
Thanks all. I appreciate the support and enthusiasm. Join the Facebook fan page for the book. When we reach 200 fans, I will reveal a teaser about the upcoming sequel, Double Click. :)
Now that was a fun interview Jen. It made me smile. I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more!
I love this idea, Jen! And Lisa's book sounds incredible - must read!
I haven't heard Love is a Battlefield referenced in a very long time.
Click sounds like a most excellent read-- especially if it's loosely based on her life/experiences. Here's to real flowers and dancing in bedrooms alone.
I like your idea and the interview very much.
Ha! You are so dang clever, Jen. I love this idea! Great questions . . . fun answers. :-)
This is hilarious and wonderful! I love it. And I have heard good things about that book. I need to read it. Love stuff like that. Guess I am hitting the bookstore tomorrow.
BTW- I love your interviews! Love your creative and fun questions!
Great idea. I love the questions.
Lisa is my kind of girl, from the omelet to the lip gloss! Great interview, fun questions!
Post a Comment