Well, I've started a new segment where I am asking authors around the blog random questions. They've had so many interviews about their writing that it's time we get to know the real them... random and all!
Today I have Lisa Becker. She wrote Click: An Online Love Story.
So let's check out the dish!!
1. Do you keep baking soda in your fridge? Yes and I obediently change it every six months like a good girl should.
2. If you were to create an online dating profile what would it say? Must love dogs... Get a copy of Click: An Online Love Story and read Renee’s profile. That’s almost the exact one I used to meet my husband 11 years ago. The book is loosely based on my experiences.
3. What do you eat for breakfast? If time and effort wasn't an option what would it be? (I'd chose Crepes). A goat cheese and mushroom omelet. Ooooh. I’m hungry!
4. What song would you dance to alone in your bedroom? You must answer...honestly (Yes you can pretend your sixteen). I don’t need to pretend. Is, was and always will be “Love is a Battlefield” by Pat Benatar. In fact, I’m doing it right now as I type.
5. If you dug up your imaginary keepsake box from the garden what would we find? Pictures, videos and digital diaries of my two girls’ early years which were lost when the computer hard drive crashed and I didn’t have a back up. L
Fun & Random Questions (as if the top weren't crazy enough)...
1. Mimosa or Bloody Mary - Mimosa! Would go great with my goat cheese and mushroom omelet.
2. Speed dating or Online dating - Online dating. That’s how I met my husband and what inspired Click: An Online Love Story.
3. Lip gloss or lipstick - Lip gloss. Doesn’t get stuck to my teeth as easily.
4. Lace or sequins - Neither. I'm a simple girl. I wear a lot of black. It’s slimming.
5. Fake flowers or real – Real…and frequently please.
She's such a sport!!! Click: An Online Love Story is available online!! Stop in and get your copy today!! Say hello to Lisa below! She'd love to hear from you!