BiG NeWs!! Blogger and author Amy Holder is giving away a signed ARC copy of her upcoming novel The Lipstick Laws and three lucky winners will be receiving $30 Amazon giftcards! So be sure to jump over there when you're done reading my ridiculously awesome truth thursday :)
I love Truth Thursdays!!! Today is extra special, it's just my views on books I've read, I've heard of, and more!
1. Zombies scare me. Just the thought of something that has no problem having someone say “FLESH-EATING ZOMBIES” isn’t right. I mean, why not try and be a vegan Zombie? Maybe I’d consider changing my opinion of you?
2. Does anyone else find it wrong that people are falling in love with animals these days? I mean come on… Jacob is part werewolf, isn’t that enough to make you run away? Teen Wolf anyone? Yeah I’m not down with that… I’d rather go with the sparkly vampire (sorry Candyland) as wrong as I think sparkles on vampires are, loving a wet dog just doesn’t work for me.
3. Why does everyone give Voldemort such a bad wrap? I mean is he really that bad of a guy? Harry spends all his time rubbing the fact that he has friends in Voldemorts face; I’d be pissed off to and wants to ring his little neck. Besides sometimes Harry whines a little too much, and I’ve never been a fan of whiners.
4. If I were to be a princess I would like to be Anne Hathaway’s version. Anyone who can get away with saying “Shut up” and have a cat named Fat Louie while still maintaining royal status is A-Okay in my book. Seriously she gets to wear jewels, kick ass dresses, AND slide down an air mattress on royal stairs, what could be better than that?
5. I’ve been thinking about Fairytale land and who I’d rather be. This one was tough, Sleeping Beauty is just a princess who is asleep waiting to die, Snow White has to take care of some very opinionated and bossy little dwarfs, Belle is forced to be with a Beast that has serious anger management issues, Jasmine wants to take a life of riches to marrying a dirty “street rat” (their words not mine) and Ariel doesn’t understand how cool being a mermaid is. Are these women really that dense? They really make us look bad. However if I had to choose I suppose Ariel would win, and that is only if (ONLY IF) I get to remain a mermaid and the Prince turns into a sexy Merman… don’t believe it can happen? Read Forgive My Fins.
So what are your truths? Care to work off mine, opinions are welcome :)